Friday, October 8, 2010

The weekend... oh how glorious!

All I feel like doing this weekend is lazing around watching old movies. I feel like Paris-themed movies at the moment, or anything with Marge and Gower Champion. Therefore, I am currently listening to An American in Paris. Once Leslie Caron actually comes on screen, I'll watch, but for now I can listen to it and be perfectly happy.


In all honesty, this week hasn't been too trying, but I feel absolutely frustrated. The cure for this is undoubtedly staying cozy in my papasan chair in a robe or nightgown with a cup of strawberry tea. I believe tea can cure any ills; speaking of tea, I am running low on peppermint at the moment. I suppose peach ginger can tide me over.
 Instead, I should be spending my weekend like this, in a room almost exactly like this, in fact. I dug up a few archived photos of my school. This one is the inside of one of the rooms in my dorm, in fact. A few aerial shots of my hall follow, it's really quite intricate, you can get lost very easily in it. I have to say I love it completely. I get to look out of my window every day "and go absolutely ape!"



No comments:

Post a Comment