Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Work hard? Play hard!

Theme for my vintage shots of today? I suppose since I've been working hard I feel the need to play hard! 


I love the idea of having a mirror wherever you need it, therefore the kitchen is a completely plausible place. Also, that stovetop percolator and gas range is my idea of luxury!
Next up is Rita Hayworth enjoying being poolside in her stylish swimsuit and gorgeous bicycle. 
I want to be able to dance like that with my fiance. I do modern dance, have taken ballet and jazz, and was the captain of my high school dance team, but I've never learned swing. 
I picked up the book below, "Let's Dance" With Marge and Gower Champion at an antique shop a month or so ago, but my finace thought it was cheesy. The Champions were not cheesy! They were the most wonderful couple and amazing choreography team the US will ever know. There's a certain charm they exude that Dancing with the Stars will never capture!

No comments:

Post a Comment